Descriptions of WINTER 2020-21 Offerings
From now until further notice, all BaredFeet offerings will be virtual.
1. Virtual Chair Yoga Wednesdays at 11am. Contact us for zoom link or find the event on our Facebook page.
2. Wellness Film Discussion Group - watching wellness films all winter and meeting via zoom to talk about them. Every other Friday at 7:30pm. For full schedule and Netflix access and Zoom link, contact us or join the Facebook group through our Facebook page.
3. 3rd Annual Extravaganza and Weekly Virtual Family Dance Parties Starting Saturday Dec 5 from 7-8pm with our Annual Event we will host, co-sponsored by Inspired Balance LLC, weekly virtual family dance parties. Meet new people, hear new music, and move your body in joy and wellness! Our annual event will have a DJ, program and door prizes with a total value of $750! See our Facebook page or contact us for how to purchase your $30 ticket. After that, every week the party is free - just contact us for Zoom link.
4. Youth Art Competition Over the holidays, youth are encouraged to enter our art competition on the them "Merging Positive and Negative of 2020". Ages 5-18. Any medium. Email entries to by Dec 25.
Cash prizes: 1st = $200, 2nd = $100, 3rd = $50. All entries will be displayed on our online youth art gallery, and the winners will be physically displayed at Tangled Up in Hue. Contact us with questions.
5. Kid Yoga Bites Starting in January 2021 BaredFeet will offer 1-5 min yoga activities through our Facebook page and occasionally via email. Keep an eye out!
6. Daily Wellness Email First time ever! To combat a tough year and get more wellness in more hands, we are starting a email group with brief daily tips to remind you to take care of yourself. Stay tuned for how to sign up, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.